Selling Series: How to Sell in a Virtual World [VIRTUAL]
Our Selling Series is a FREE member resource. Join us to learn how to sell in a virtual world.
DATE: September 8, 2022
COST: FREE to Members
$50 for future Members
What to expect:
Just when we think we have things figured out, a curve ball gets thrown our way. In our current environment, finding new business opportunities seems a daunting task since so many of our prior methods have changed. The good news is people still need your product or service. The better news is some of the same tactics and strategies that may have been used in the past, can help us in the future. This series will explore the key steps in establishing a prospecting process and to create a system to identify opportunities regardless of the environment.
• Declining or inconsistent revenue
• Struggling to find enough qualified leads
• Frustrated by not being able to meet in person or attend networking events
• Marketing efforts aren’t yielding as many inbound leads
• Exposure to a proven system of prospecting and business development
• Learn prospecting methods to adapt to any environment
• Identify your ideal client profile and how to get in front of them
• Create your own plan and system for prospecting
Meet the presenter:
Greg Orth, Sandler Training
Greg Orth is the Owner and President of Sandler Training in Lancaster PA as well as being a certified DISC instructor. Sandler Training builds sales, management, leadership, behavioral and customer service training programs to suit the individual business owner or professional as well as programs for larger organizations. Our success is achieved through on-going, reinforcement programs that include assessments, weekly training sessions, one-on-one coaching and customized in-house training programs.